Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Fun

There's really nothing better than celebrating my birthday with family and close friends. For the past three years we have gone to Buca di Peppo and I must say I thoroughly enjoy this experience. It's such a fun atmosphere!! In addition to dinner at Buca, the following week we also had a get together at my parents house in honor of my older brother Jeremy's birthday (April 24th, my dad's birthday, April 18th and mine, April 19th). These times in life are my absolute favorite. I love having all my family together and closest of friends and spending the evening in laughter and fun. I know when I have my own family, I will make these times a tradition and find any excuse in the world to get everyone I love in the same room together! A special thank you to everyone who helped celebrate and make this birthday special for me, Jeremy and my dad! And a special thank you to all my long distance friends who wished me a happy birthday via Facebook! You are appreciated!


















No comments:

Post a Comment